This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Elderly Care

CROP - Citizens Rights for Older People is an advocacy service. You can find their details using the following link

So can they help you?


• As an older person do you need help to make a complaint?

• Are you unsure about making a fuss about poor service?

• Have you suffered injustice at the hands of central or local government?

• Can you negotiate satisfactory care services for yourself?

• Do you need help filling in benefit forms?

• Is your landlord keeping to his tenancy agreement?

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website